DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

That was great!

DragonBall-Z: Revelations DragonBall-Z: Revelations

LOL!

Ah hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!

Damn that's funny! And so true, as the person before said!

Solid Snake VS Bin Laden Solid Snake VS Bin Laden

Good

Graphics were a little rough at times, but you obviously put alot of effort into this. There should be more good MGS2 submissions on Newgrounds like this one.

C WORLD C WORLD

I like C

But I don't like this... why???...

Harry Potter/DBZ 2 Harry Potter/DBZ 2

Wow

Damn this is some great stuff... funny as hell. Could have been a little longer, but the endings are great and are all worth watching. Nice pre-loader too, great job overall.

ImageNation responds:

Thanks that the second to short we have ever gotten useually it's that was way to long. thanks for the review again

Harry Potter/DBZ Harry Potter/DBZ

Brilliant!!!

That was great, I coudn't stop laughing! The only people I can see hating this are those DBZ fanatics. Well done!

Naked With Apes: Day 7 Naked With Apes: Day 7

Great series!

Just finished watching all of them, now for a review. The outtakes were funny, but the ending was still rather lame. Only thing the ending explained really was the title. Would be nice if you made a sequel, but even if you don't this really should be in the NG features section. Funny EVA references also, but people not familiar with that anime probably didn't get most of them. Great job overall, and once of the best things i've seen on NG.